Thursday, August 1, 2013

Meet the Members - Veronica Gonzales

Veronica Gonzales
Keller Williams
505-440-8956
www.abqdreamhomes.com



Dear Home Buyer or Home Seller,

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. My name is Veronica Gonzales and having lived in Albuquerque my entire life, I bring you a lifetime of knowledge and experience with my Real Estate services.  I know the area and have been a top producing Real Estate Professional in your market since 1997. I am a qualified member of the Agent Leadership Council for Keller Williams Realty, “The New Mexico Select”, The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (network of successful brokers) and I would love to go to work for you! I am confident that you will find that me and my team of professionals will provide the level of marketing tools and experience required to not only attract and procure a buyer for your home but effectively negotiate and coordinate the transaction that will ultimately successfully close your transaction. Certainly you intend to employ a marketing professional who understands today’s market, the leading exposure strategies and the complexity of the Transaction so when we meet I will demonstrate how a fresh approach, renewed energy, and my target marketing techniques can effectively get your property sold, at the highest possible price.

Thank you for taking a few minutes to review this information. I look forward to meeting
with you to discuss your goals, timeframe, and an in depth pricing analysis and
marketing strategy for the sale of your unique property!

www.NMSelect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment