Friday, August 23, 2013

Meet The Members - Dianna Johnson

Dianna Johnson
Johnson Team Realtors
505-798-2222
www.JohnsonTeam.com



Specialization
I specialize in Relocation and listing and selling Residential Homes in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe metropolitan areas. I am a Peak Performer and a New Mexico Select Realtor.

Personal
My team & I provide each client with exceptional service, unparalleled market knowledge, and remarkable results. We help over 100 families every year realize their dreams. One fan writes: “It’s a real pleasure to work with true professionals. Thank you for helping us find a home—anyone can find a house!” I love hiking and biking in the great New Mexico outdoors, reading, traveling, snorkeling, and yes, collecting dolls! I love Real Estate!



 

Mission Statement We are a boutique family-oriented business. We seek to serve the unique needs and goals of each of our clients with integrity, efficiency, friendiness, and serious professionalism. Our team is a "family" - we support each other and our clients in that spirit.


www.NMselect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment