Thursday, August 8, 2013

Meet the Members - Lauren Herman

Lauren Herman RealtorLauren Herman
Coldwell Banker Legacy
505-239-8526
www.LaurenHerman.com


A little bit about my background…
 
When we were first married, my husband Bill and I lived in Albuquerque, where we both fell in love with the climate, the people, the recreational opportunities (for us, it’s been skiing, hiking and boating), and the incomparable beauty (the views, the mountains, the open spaces). We were ready to settle down and raise our family here permanently; and I wanted to pursue a career in real estate. 

However, Bill’s job required that we leave New Mexico. Over the years we have moved many times to and from Texas, Utah and Arizona, so I know first hand what it means to sell a home you love, relocate to a new city and buy a new home often on a tight schedule. 

When we could once again choose where we wanted to live, there was only one answer: Albuquerque, New Mexico! We are happily at home in Placitas (just north of Albuquerque). I am once again in real estate, helping people, a combination I enjoy so much. Life couldn’t be better!
When you work with me...
  • I offer exceptional personalized service – I will listen carefully to what you want and need and will give you the personal attention and time you require. I will respect your needs and I will not waste your time.
     
  • I will save you time – I will do your “homework” for you. With the criteria you give me, I will go out and preview homes for you, culling out the more obvious “no’s”; then as we look together, I’ll be able to fine tune your home profile, making it easier to find the right home for you sooner.
     
  • I will listen to and respect your needs – I want to hear about any concerns you may have. I will provide expert advice and transform your concerns into practical solutions that will facilitate reaching your real estate goals.
     
  • I always pay attention to detail – I do all the big and all the little things right the first time. I will give you a sense of control over the buying or selling process by making sure that everything gets done on schedule.
     
  • I am dedicated to assuring your success – I will follow through on every step of the buying, selling or relocating process for you, to assure the best possible outcome for your needs.

www.NMSelect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment