Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meet the Members - Jeannine DiLorenzo


Jeannine DiLorenzo, Associate Brokre / Trust, Honesty and Integrity....always. Turning your Dreams into an Address! / Keller Williams Realty / Direct: 505.235.5840 / Fax: 505.271.8217 / jeanninedilorenzo@msn.com / www.JeannineDiLorenzo.kwrealty.com 

Born and Raised in Albuquerque NM. Attended Sandia High School and Graduated from UNM with a Bachelors Degree in 1995. 

Why would Jeannine be the best Broker for your Real Estate Needs?
 

The Characteristics that make up a great broker is someone who goes the extra mile for Customers and Clients. My Philosophy is that every person I come across will let five-ten family members or friends know how I did with their Home Purchase or Sale. Every contact is Extremely important to my Success in this Business. I will give 110% to every deal.
 

I will offer Trust, Honesty and Overall Care to My Clients. I will take care of all aspects of the deal to ensure my clients and customers have an easy and stress-free home selling or purchasing experience.
 

To all Future Clients and Customers: I will give a list of the past five Home Seller/Buyer Clients to contact. With confidence I know that each of these past Clients that I have worked with will give an endorsement  to my work ethic.
 

I look Forward to Working With You!

www.NMSelect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment