Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Meet The Members: Lynn Martinez

Lynn Martinez
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Legacy
505-263-6369
www.LynnM.com



  Lynn Stays on Top of It for You
Are you looking for an accomplished real estate professional? Look no further - here I am!
  • Over 32 years experience
  • More than 3,000 families happily moved since 1978
  • Meticulous attention to detail
  • Uncompromising ethics
Even in this digital age, I like to meet my clients face-to-face and really get to know them. Whether buying or selling your 1st or 5th home, it is one of the largest transactions you will ever make. I want my clients to feel comfortable so their experience will be a positive one!


Soon you'll agree, "Lynn Stays on Top of It for YOU!"

Serving clients in the Albuquerque Metro Area, Corrales, Rio Rancho, Placitas and Terra at Algodones.

When you need the BEST...call me!

I appreciate my awards for real estate production and service; however, I attribute my success to a dedication to exceed my clients expectations, a high level of ethics, my extensive experience, and my meticulous attention to details!

I measure my success by my satisfied clients. To make sure all their needs are met, I am available seven days a week. My time frame is my clients time frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment