Thursday, September 5, 2013

Meet the Members - Greg Lobberegt

Greg Lobberegt
Coldwell Banker Legacy
505-269-4734
www.GregLobb.com



Selling Albuquerque
One Yard At A Time

I know your property better than any other person besides yourselves. And I have the proven knowledge, experience and marketing tools to sell it.

That's why when a call is received on any of my listings, every effort is made to see that I am the one who speaks directly with the person making the inquiry.

I sell over 15% of my own listings and am associated with Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors, a company that commands around 30% of all the listings in MLS.

Greg Lobberegt's
Seller Services
You want your home sold ~ for top dollar in the least amount of time with the fewest problems or surprises. Great! As your Coldwell Banker Legacy agent, I want the same results you do. Together, we will form a professional partnership and work diligently to achieve the successful sale of your home.

I operate on the premise that all home sellers who list with me deserve the finest service the real estate industry offers. To that end, I will review with you my latest proven marketing methods, current statistics, the real estate transaction process and responsibilities of all parties concerned.

In my business, service also means staying in touch. It means returning phone calls promptly. It means carefully explaining real estate documents. I feel that to do less simply does not serve my clients.

My commitment to you begins with the first phone call. It doesn't end until you say so. List with me and let's get to work selling your home.


Greg Lobberegt's
Buyer Services
When acting in his Buyer Agent capacity, Greg believes he has the duty to represent your best interests, including:
  • Negotiating the right price for the Buyer, and
  • Structuring the transaction to the Buyer’s advantage.
Here are three of the most important ways Buyer Agency works for you.
  • Meaningful Savings Are Possible

    Greg will help you negotiate to obtain the right price, terms and conditions.
  • You Are Represented

    As a Buyer Agent, Greg will do a comprehensive market analysis of the property you select. This will help you establish fair market value before an offer to purchase is made.
  • You Are Exposed To A Larger Market

    In addition to MLS listed properties, Greg's Buyer Agency System allows him to show you a wider variety of available homes, including unlisted properties – for sale by owners, foreclosure sales and homes not yet on the market. In other words, you will have access to the TOTAL market.

No comments:

Post a Comment